PP/HDPE Woven bags are the traditional bags in packaging industry due to their wide variety of usage, flexibility and strength. Woven polypropylene bags are specializing in packing and transporting bulk commodities. Due to strength, flexibility, durability and lower cost, woven polypropylene bags are most popular products in industrial package, which are widely used in packing grain, feeds, fertilizer, seeds, powders, sugar, salt, powder, chemical in granulated form.
PP /HDPE Woven bags are made according to customer’s preferred specifications as to mesh, denier, GSM, colour, and sizes that vary from 20 to 200 cm. widths or depending on the desired capacity.
Advantages of PP Woven bags
- Very affordable. Lower cost
- Flexible and high strength, persistent durability
- Can be printed on both sides.
- Can be stored in an open area due to UV-stability, up to 6 months.
- Water and dust proof design due to inside PE liners or laminated on the outside; hence, packed materials are protected from outside humidity.
- Twisted weave and anti-skid print to prevent slipping
- Fully recycled
Specifications available in PP / HDPE woven sacks
- Bag Type Circular.
- Bag Lamination : As per customers requirement
- Bag Width : From 20 cm to 200 cm.
- Length : Any Length.
- Fabric Weight :Between 35gsm to 200 gsm
- Colour Milky White, & any colour as per customers’ requirements
- Gusset : As per customer’s requirement or without Gusset.
- Mesh : between 8X8 mesh to 15×15 mesh ,normally 10X10 11X11
- Top : Heat cut, or Top Hemmed or Valve type.
- Liner : As per customers requirement.
Can be inserted stitched at bottom / Top or loosely inserted in bag.
- Print Four color print available in one side or both sides by Flexo Graphic
Printing to print customer’s logo, design etc.
- BOTTOM : Stitching Single or double folded with single or double stitch.
- Denier : Between 300 Denier to 2000 Denier
- UV Protection : As per customers requirement.